| How to Configure Link Aggregation in HPE 10504 Switch
Link Aggregation defines as a method of combining the multiple Network Connection (i.e. Interfaces) for increase the throughput .
This article will provide the example to configure the Link Aggregation in HPE 10504 Switches using Command Line.
1) Login the device
2) Once you will login the switch , You will be enter in Operational level
3) Go to Manager Level from operational Level
4) Configure the Bridge-Aggregation Interface (i.e. Virtual Interface for Aggregation) in Switch
[Switch-1] interface Bridge-Aggregation1
5) Suppose you are aggregating the Ten-Gigabit Ethernet Port as link aggregation then Configure the Physical interface and associate multiple ports with a Link aggregation group.
[Switch-1-Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/1] port link-aggregation group 1
[Switch-1-Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/2] port link-aggregation group 1
[Switch-2-Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/1] port link-aggregation group 1
[Switch-2-Ten-GigabitEthernet1/0/2] port link-aggregation group 1
6) To verify or to check the Status of bridge-aggregation interface