| SBI Recruitment of Circle Based Officers 2020-3850 Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) has published the recruitment notification to the post of circle Based officers. A total of 3850 vacancies are notified for various locations.
The online link are available at https://recruitment.bank.sbi/ website from 27/07/2020. Candidates having requisite qualification can apply on or before 16/08/2020.
The candidates can check post wise vacancy numbers, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and other details below:
Company Name : State Bank of India (SBI)
Posts Details :-
Total No of Posts : 3850
Post Name : Circle Based Officers (CBO)
Circle wise Vacancies:
- Ahmedabad - 750
- Bengaluru - 750
- Bhopal - 400 (Madhya Pradesh - 296, Chhattisgarh - 104)
- Chennai - 550
- Hyderabad - 550
- Jaipur - 300
- Maharashtra - 550 (Maharashtra except Mumbai - 517, Goa - 33)
- Last date for registration of online application: 16th August 2020
- Last date for Editing Application Details: 16th August 2020
- Last date for Printing your Application: 31st August 2020
- Last date for paying application fee: 16th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Bachelor’s Degree / Graduate in any Discipline from a central government recognized Institute / University.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates should studied state local language as one of the subject in Matric or 12th class. The candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020. i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
- Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC NCL, Plus 10 years for PWD, 05 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Selection Process :-
Apply Process :-
- Eligible candidates are required to fill your details and submit online application @ recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-cbo-2020-21-20. The last date for submission of online applications is 16/08/2020.
Important Link :
The fee should be pay through online mode using Debit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- ₹ 750/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST/ PWD category candidates.