Microsoft Office is a software, server software, and services developed by Microsoft. Microsoft Office are available in 32-bit and 64-bit . The steps to find the version of MS-Office follow these step in your system:
- Open any MS-Office Application (Like MS-Word ,MS-Excel ,MS-Powerpoint etc.) .We will take the example of MS-Word for this.
- Open MS-Word.
- Go to On the top of MS-Word , click on the File tab
- View on Left-Hand-Side , click on Account
- See on the right-hand side, click on the "? About Word" .
- Finally, We can see the version of Office .